Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thank you and good night

A decision has been made to discontinue this blog.  The entries have dwindled and disappeared.  

Original words were replaced with a few carefully selected quotes that are meant to be hopeful, remorseful, reflective.  Camus and Tracy Chapman filled in a few blanks when I was left speechless, a deer in headlights.

Never fear, a cleaner and less personal blog has sprung.  A joint venture, www.studyllc.com will (hopefully) entertain you in a designy way and keep me focused on what I am best at.  Please read and comment freely.  A work in progress, with luck it will evolve and become something extraordinary.  


1 comment:

MrsPete said...

Hi Andrew, I am sure I am not alone in having thoroughly enjoyed your disappeared ramblings here. I also thoroughly agree that the public internets is not always the best place to work out personal stuff (she says by posting a blog comment, when I haven't had a real life conversation with you since November last). I really really hope you keep writing on your own though, with a fountain pen in a locked moleskine if necessary, perhaps with disappearing or reappearing ink.

The aliens will want to know what you were thinking when they invade Earth in two million years. And if not the aliens, then I will want to swipe a look someday at a party and have a hearty laugh.